The Grow Journal is a calendar based tool which processes data from the Growtronix Database.
Grow Journal Features Include:
- Min, Max and Average for the day of all value based sensors (Temperature, Humidity, Co2, pH, TDS/ec)
- Controllable outlets total time ON and OFF for the day.
- Total KWH (Kilowatt Hours) and estimated electrical cost
- Daily graph of all value based sensors
- Area for storing Daily notes, observations, reminders or comments
- Store Images
- Build charts and graphs from database
- Grow Timer (Keep track of how many days you've been in bloom and how many days until harvest)
Extensive Charting Features
The Growtronix charting system is extremely powerful. It allows you to view your data in meaningful ways. For example you can overly an controllable outlets on and off times (indicated with the red and green lines) over the sensor data. This lets you see how turning on or off the outlet effected the reading. Charts can contain multiple sensors and outlets on the same chart.
Powerful Control Policy System